At petroleum refineries and petrochemical production plants, there is a pressing need to remove various hazardous substances for reasons such as economy, stability, and environmental issues.
Based on the catalyst technology built up by the company over our long history, JGC C&C offers a lineup of catalysts for the adsorption removal of carbonyl sulfide (COS), arsine phosphine, mercury, and hydrogen sulfide, enabling us to provide solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
|Removal of carbonyl sulfide (COS)
Removal of arsine phosphine
|Removal of mercury
|Removal of hydrogen sulfide
N210 series, N240 series, F03F
- Form: Tablet, noodle, bead
- Polymerization catalysts, which are used in the production of polypropylene, which is a type of highly universal industrial resin, is highly active; however, its catalytic activity becomes damaged even with trace amounts of impurities. JGC C&C’s catalysts demonstrates excellent performance in the adsorption removal of such impurities.
- We offer various grades that meet the needs of different customers.
- Form: Noodle
- Demonstrates excellent performance in the adsorption removal of mercury, up to an extremely low level of concentration, from liquid oils such as natural gas condensate, naphtha, and LPG.
- In comparison with the copper sulfides that are typically used today, it offers high adsorption speed and large adsorption volume for mercury, thereby making it possible to reduce the size of the adsorption tower.
- Form: Noodle
- As a catalyst used for fixed-bed gas desulfurization, it demonstrates excellent performance in the adsorption removal of hydrogen sulfide in gases.
- It is effective for the safe adsorption removal of hydrogen sulfide at a low cost.